Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've been Busy

I noticed a while ago that Audrey and I had the same blog background. I also noticed that Annie and Tara had way nicer ones than you can get from blogspot. I didn't want to be samezies with anybody so I checked out the site that Annie and Tara used and found they had hundreds of FREE backgrounds to pick from. It took me a while to get the hang of it because my memory is very bad. It never came back right, after my little concussion a while back. Eventually, I wrote everything down that I needed. It still took me a few tries. First of all, the directions said Element and the site said Gadget. I'm a little slow on the draw, but I finally got it, and I finally had it so there was only one page between "control c" and "control v" (Annie taught me that). I finally got it to work and I loved it!.....except that you couldn't read a word on the page! I think I have it all good now though. Maybe a little more tweaking, but I'll do that after I learn about links and url's.

Annie, who if you don't already know, is an extremly talented digital scrapbooker, has convinced me to join her in this awesome craft. I have done a couple of pages that only Annie has seen, but they were just tests because I don't have the proper scrapbooking software to do the really outstanding things. Tonight though I practiced with some different things and although I couldn't find my strings and rubber bands, I'm still happy enough with it to actually let others see it, so here it is:





1 comment:

Andrea said...

What do you mean you couldn't find the rubberbands? I see it!! Looks great--you're catching on fast!!