Monday, January 19, 2009

Just a post to tell you (in case you don't already know) that I've been spending most of my time on my Project 365 blog at http://ajdih.blogspot.com . I'd love for you to check it out, especially today's post. I'm hoping to get some feedback on it.

OH! Dad, do you remember this?

An elephant and a mouse were crossing a bridge. The mouse said "We sure shook that bridge, didn't we!". "What do you mean WE shook that bridge?" roared the elephant. To which the mouse replied, "Well I've been sick."

I was just a little girl in a hospital bed when my Dad not only told me that, but illustrated it as well with a watercolor painting of an elephant and a mouse. That's how I knew my daddy loved me! Memories!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*I* remember that story!! I tell it to my kids, too :D